Greenbrier State Park
21843 National Pike
Boonsboro, MD 21713
Maryland Department of Natural Resources – Greenbrier
From the East:
- Take I-70 west to Exit 42.
- Bear right onto Route 17 North. Go into the center of Myersville and Route 17 will turn right.
- Follow Route 17 approximately 0.5-miles to the light at its intersection with Route 40.
- Turn Left onto Route 40 West. Follow for 3-miles and the park is on the left.
From the West:
- Take I-70 east to Exit 35.
- Bear right onto Route 66. Go straight to the stoplight at the intersection with Route 40.
- Turn Left onto Route 40 East. Follow for 2-miles and the park is on the right.