- THE 2015 RACE WILL OPEN FOR REGISTRATION IN JANUARY
- THERE IS A 700 RIDER LIMIT, SO REGISTER EARLY!
- PLEASE PRE-REGISTER AND AVOID THE $10.00 RACE DAY FEE
- No Sandbagging! If you are an Expert Racer, race in CAT1 or in Single Speed, Clydesdale, or Marathon
- $25.00 – Juniors, CAT2, and CAT3 racers 18-and-Under
- $35.00 – All other classes
- $10.00 – Added to Registration Fee on Race Day
- $10.00 – Race Day One-Day License (If Needed)
- Pre-Register online at BikeReg.com
- Online registration opens in January 2015
- This race has sold out in the past – Pre-Registration is strongly recommended!
Race Day Registration
- Sunday, May 17, 2015, Race-day includes a race-day fee of $10.00
- Registration will open at 8:00AM, May 17, 2015, and close 30-minutes prior to each class starting time.
Note on Licenses:
- This year, USA Cycling Annual or One-Day License will be required for all riders to participate in the race, and to win race prizes. Additionally, State and Regional titles will only be awarded to Annual License holders.
- Racers that do not have an Annual USA Cycling License must purchase a One-Day License at the race for $10.00 to cover the excess accident medical insurance that USAC purchases for each rider and is equivalent to what is provided with a USA Cycling member’s Annual License.
- Annual and one-day licenses will be available on race day, but to expedite registration, please purchase an annual license from USA Cycling prior to the event.
- You MAY NOT purchase an upgrade from CAT2 to CAT1 license on race day. All upgrades must be completed before the race via your USA Cycling membership.
- The $10.00 fee for a One-Day License may be applied in the future toward the purchase of an Annual License.