The Greenbrier Challenge race is basically a “rain or shine” event. The terrain has a very solid rock base that drains well and rides just as firmly in the rain as when dry. We did the race in the rain, following several days of rain, a couple of years ago. It worked fine, didn’t damage the trails, and the Park management understands this. We will run the race in most intensities of rain. Of course, we’ll assess any safety issues. If there are several trees blown down over the trails (more than we can cut out in a half hour to an hour) we might postpone the race to the May 29th rain date. If there is lightning, we’ll wait that out and adjust start times. Otherwise, the race is planned to go as scheduled regardless of rain.